Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Short Message, 10/31/2011

Hey sorry this is gonna be a little short and maybe sloppy. I've been trying to send you a lot of pictures this hour, so hopefully you'll get them!

This week has been great! I'm continuing to learn what it takes to be a missionary. I love the chance I have to read the Book of Mormon every day. When I read the BOM, I know that my day will go much better.  I love that I have a hour to study personally, and then I have an hour (sometime 2 because I am a Greenie) to study with my companion. I am so blessed to be able to have that time.

In companion study we have talked about talking simply. I love that and I need that.  I am learning sooo much. We have simplified the lessons so that we can say that when we approach someone at the door.

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!

Love,
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment