Monday, October 31, 2011

"Missionary Challenge"

If you go back to my post on October 4th, you will read about my first dinner in Oregon. The bishop and his wife have a family tradition of honoring brand new Elder's from the MTC by serving a "green" dinner to the "greenie" missionary and his companion. As a part of the meal they give the green missionary (me) a "Missionary Challenge." They said that we could go to Dairy Queen and get the Blizzard of choice if I would eat a jar of GREEN baby food. Boy, was it nasty, but I did it, and OOH was that Blizzard worth it!  YES!!!



Elder Morgan and  his companion Elder Rowley
It's all GREEN for the GREEN missionary... ME



Elder Morgan questions how parents can be so cruel 
and feed this stuff to their small children.



This is NASTY!!!  Poor babies!



I survived and lived to tell about it!



IT WAS WORTH IT!!
Elder Morgan with his companion, Elder Rowley with the Bishop's kids.
Yum! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment