Hey family!
I hope things are going well in VA! How is summer going for you guys? Our summer is pretty much sunny some days, rainy most... especially on p-day. (ha-ha) But that's okay. Some nights our apartment is really hot, but Elder Quinton and I fixed that problem! We actually have a pretty big apartment so we decided to move our beds into the living room. The reason we did this was because our room was hot AND we have an AC unit in the living room. SO, we put our beds right by the AC unit and now we sleep great! We found this AC unit in our closet and it's pretty old, and maybe not in the best shape, but it works!
This week was an interesting week. We had a lot of our appointments fall through, but that's okay. Elder Quinton and I have set a high standard for ourselves. Even with that being said, we still made sure we stayed busy. We had a lot of potential investigators we needed to go visit so that gave us the opportunity to do that. We had a great weekly planning session, so next week (which will be this week is gonna be great!)
On Tuesday we had dinner at the Bangater's house (not related to the other Bangerters in my last area) and I got to sing some musical theater! Sister Bangater has a really nice, old, baby grand piano. I don't know exactly how it happened, but Elder Quinton and I were talking with her and the topic of music and singing came up. She has a TON of musical theater books so she picked "Bring Him Home" and I sang and she accompanied me. That was soooo fun! She also played some other Phantom of the Opera song that I have heard before but I can't remember it. That was way fun too! She wants me to come over some p-day and she'll practice some more songs so I can sing them. I thought that was pretty cool. It just felt so good to sing those songs. I haven't really sung musical theater in like 2ish years. It was fun to do.
I love you guys.
Elder Trevor A. Morgan
I love you guys.
Elder Trevor A. Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment